Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Imouto Ijime Done


I have a little sister...
She's cute. She's my cute little sister Rin.
Our parents got married and we became a family.
However... Recently I started to feel strange.
Now I feel lust for Rin.
I just see your body or touch it and I got an hard on...
Haaa... Rin... You're so cute Rin...
I think I've reached my limit... 

1- Push Start + Control Panel, click it
2- In Control Panel, look for Regional Settings, click it.
3- Choose Administrative Tag and Push Change Regional Settings (I think that this will put on English)
4- Choose Japanese and Push Ok
5- Restart the Computer
6- Start the Game done


This game is translated to English
 

gf link:

http://tny.cz/c5b26933

Tinypast Password:allfree4u

Please write password on tinypast box.
Do not copy past.

Rar Password:allfree4u-mithukhan.blogspot.com




No comments: