Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos

oz orwell and the crawling chaos final mediafire download

Language: English
Genre: Adventure
Platform: PC
Size: 201 MB

Hi, my name is Oz Orwell and I'm the founder, director, cameraman and ghost-investigator of "Ghosts & Mansions". Yes, the very internet portal where every week you can see a new ghost case. Sure, I have to do everything myself, but I've never felt the need for staff. Many people think I'm a fraud, that the presences in my film clips are computer graphics.
Well, that's right. I've visited 35 locations in Europe and 12 in America presumed to be haunted, and I've seen and heard absolutely nothing...
But things were about to change.
Computer graphics wouldn't be needed for "Angst Mansion".
And no one would ever see the new episode.
System Requirements:
 ♦ OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
 ♦ CPU: 1.0 GHz
 ♦ Memory: 1024MB
 ♦ DirectX®: 9.0
 ♦ Hard Drive: 561MB HD space.
Thanks to TE
oz orwell and the crawling chaos final mediafire download

oz orwell and the crawling chaos final mediafire download 

gf link:

http://tny.cz/95d683c9

Pass: allfree4world

No comments: